pátek 9. června 2017

Bolero Mori

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Short outfit post again ♪
This time mori-kei after a while !

When we met with Rommily for a bit of shopping I used the opportunity of a nice spring day and no need for bike-friendly clothes to dress up in skirt and earth tones again. I miss wearing mori, but without proper mori pants I just can't wear it on a bike :D
(*writes on wishlist* Hobbit-like mori pants)

I couldn't wait to wear this "Shelob" bolero again ! I really like the brown, handspun naturally-dyed yarn I bought at medieval fair ♥ And it works so good with my new shawl pin !

Also this skirt is lying around in my wardrobe most of the time, because I really like how it looks, but I'm not so sure if I like how it looks on me ...I made it from IKEA fabric btw. 

Unfortunatelly I forgot to take better photo of my socks, because I was wearing my steampunk over-knee socks from Ergi *o* (I finally decided to stop saving them for lolita coords, because I simply don't have anything steampunk-lolita in the same shade of brown)





As I said at the beginning, we went for just a bit of shopping - Rommily wanted to buy yarn for her new knitting project, so we stopped by at Die Mercerie (and I managed to walk away without buying anything !!!) and I needed to replenish my Yankee Candle stash :D
I love cinnamon-scented candles, but it feels a bit weird to burn them in May ... so I bought some more spring/summer fragrances ♪


I'm leaving for an adventure in Greece, so there will be one-week break from posts ♪

Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat